S-TYPE FUMOTO ENGINE OIL DRAIN VALVE
Our S-Type Engine Oil Drain Valves have a short nipple, which allows you to attach a hose to it for convenient draining. S-type valves have been especially designed for general automotive users who are concerned with their vehicle's low ground clearance but want option of using a hose. To use the S-Type Valve, simply insert the SH-10 socket/SL-10 socket into the hose opening. Then snap the socket (along with the hose attached) on to the nipple and drain your oil.
This product includes:
- One S-Type Valve
- One Fiber Gasket
Note: The SH-10 and hose are not included wtih this item.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Remove the original drain plug from your oil pan and drain oil completely.
- Insert Fumoto Valve with a gasket (except for NPT threads).
- Use a cresent wrench to install Fumoto Valve. *Do not over tighten it. Don't use a socket wrench at the hex part of the nipple to install your valve. Make sure the valve is closed before refilling oil. Make sure valve is closed and refill crankcase.
HOW TO USE:
- To open, lift the lever completely out of its seating and turn counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
- To close, simply return the lever to its original position, make sure the lever is fully seated.
- Some oil pans are designed with a recessed drain port which may prevent your Fumoto Valve from being fully seated. If the Fumoto Valve cannot be installed all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, please consider installing an adapter extension.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and inspect the valve for any damage or leak.
- Do not move the hose while draining the oil.
- Please remove the plastic socket after use.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Fumoto New York, Inc. offers LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Fumoto products, protecting your purchase against faulty workmanship and/or material (must provide proof of purchase). Any defective product, will be replaced at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada. For more infomation, please visit our warranty policy page.
90 DAYS EXCHANGE / MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We exchange or refund upon returning the product(s) within the period if you are not satisfied. For more details, go to our return policy page.