N-TYPE FUMOTO ENGINE OIL DRAIN VALVE:
The N-type Fumoto Valve can attach a hose to its nipple joint. This can come in handy when dealing with tight spots or inaccessible, hard to reach areas.
If you would like to use our product with a hose for automotive engines, but your vehicle has low ground clearance; we recommend using our S-type valve. The S-type valve has a shorter nipple that is only 1/16” in length, while the N-type is 5/8”. THIS N-TYPE VALVE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED FOR VEHICLES THAT ARE LOW TO THE GROUND.
- One Touch Operation
- No Messy Hands or Cloths
- No More Contact with Hot Oil
- Eliminates Stripped Threads or Frozen Plugs
- Easy Installation
- Reduces Oil Changing Time and Expense
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Remove the original drain plug from your oil pan and drain oil completely.
- Insert Fumoto Valve with a gasket (except for NPT threads).
- Use a cresent wrench to install Fumoto Valve. *Do not over tighten it. Don't use a socket wrench at the hex part of the nipple to install your valve. Make sure the valve is closed before refilling oil.
HOW TO USE:
- To open, lift the lever completely out of its seating and turn counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
- To close, simply return the lever to its original position, make sure the lever is fully seated.
- Some oil pans are designed with a recessed drain port which may prevent your Fumoto Valve from being fully seated. If the Fumoto Valve cannot be installed all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, please consider installing an adapter extension.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road, pull over and inspect the valve for any damage or leak.
- N-Type Fumoto Valve is NOT recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Fumoto New York, Inc. offers LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Fumoto products, protecting your purchase against faulty workmanship and/or material (must provide proof of purchase). Any defective& product, will be replaced at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada. For more infomation, please visit our warranty policy page.
90 DAYS EXCHANGE / MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We exchange or refund upon returning the product(s) within the period if you are not satisfied. For more details, go to our return policy page.